Families living in Surrey can get access to FREE online guides that include top tips from childcare, education and NHS health experts.
Register for the online guides (use the code ACORN to access them for free)
New guides are now available for:
- Understanding your child with additional needs
- Understanding your child's mental health and wellbeing
- Understanding your pregnancy for women couples.
Other guides remain available for:
- Understanding your pregnancy, labour, birth and your baby
- Understanding your baby
- Understanding your child 0-19 years
- Understanding your teenager's brain
- Understanding your brain (for teenagers only!)
The online guides have been written by experts and contain advice relevant to expectant parents, parents, grandparents and carers of children of all ages including those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Access to the guides is unlimited with no expiry date, so you can return as and when you need and want to. Each guide has between 9 to 11 sessions which last roughly 20 minutes each, there are also activities that can be carried out between courses.
The guides are available in other languages including Urdu, Chinese and Polish.