Service contact details
Please visit our For Families section to find contact details for individual services.
Medical records requests
Write to: CSH Surrey SAR Team, 4th Floor, Dukes Court, Woking, Surrey GU21 5BH.
Or email: email@example.com
More information about service referral and contact details.
To send feedback or a complaint
Read more about how to provide feedback (complaints and compliments).
For further information
- To follow up a referral
- For example, for developmental paediatrics or therapy services. Contact the One Stop referral centre (tel: 0300 222 5755, Option 2)
- For advice or questions about your child's health and two year development checks
- Referrals for ASD, ADHD or another neurological/developmental condition
- Your GP will need to make a referral. Visit the Developmental Paediatrics page for more information about these services in Surrey.
- Access to mental health services
- Your GP needs to refer your child via CAMHS
- Hearing concerns
- Contact the Audiology service
- Concerns or complaints about a Children and Family Health Surrey service
If your query is not covered by the routes above, please use the form below to contact us. Your query will be passed to the relevant team who will aim to respond within seven working days.