If you live in Surrey, you can come along to a child health drop-in for health advice, information and support for you and your baby/child. You can find venues and times on the map below.
Please do not bring your baby/child to a child health drop-in if they are unwell.
You can contact the Health Visiting team by calling our Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line on 01883 340 922. The Advice Line is available from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and provides support on all aspects of child health, development and parenting.
Visit the pages below to find advice, information and support you and your baby/child:
- 10-14 days visit after your baby's birth
- Infant feeding including breastfeeding
- 6-8 week health review for mother and baby
- 9-12 month health review
- 2 year review (at 27 months)
You may feel emotional after having your baby which might include anxiety and feeling low.
If you feel you need additional emotional advice or support please speak to your health visitor or contact our Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line.
You can also find emotional wellbeing advice, support and information through the Surrey perinatal mental health service.
Watch the video to find out more about this service.
If you and/or your children are scared, frightened, being controlled or hurt by someone you know or live with please contact:
- Surrey Domestic Abuse Helpline on 01483 776 822 (9am to 9pm, 7 days a week)
- Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line on 01883 340 922 (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays) to contact the Health Visiting team
- Your GP
In an emergency, call 999.
Visit the Healthy Surrey website for advice, advocacy, practical help and support.