Families with children from birth to 19 years old can call our Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line on 01883 340 922
The Advice Line is available from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and provides support on all aspects of child health, development and parenting.
You can book an appointment with the Health Visiting team through the Advice Line.
Please visit the following pages for more advice, tips and information.
- Coping with a crying baby
- Sleep and your baby
- Infant feeding including breastfeeding
- Growth and your baby
- What to do if your child is unwell
- Introducing family foods and solids
- Behaviour and understanding your baby/child
- Your emotional wellbeing
- Speech and communication
- School nursing
- Advice for partners
- DadPad - The Essential Guide for New Dads: DadPad is a free easy-to-use app for dads-to-be and dads with new babies in Surrey. DadPad can be downloaded free onto any smartphone from app stores. Dads and their partners just need to put in their postcode and select their local hospital trust.