Immunisations for school-aged children are:
- 4 to 16 years old (from reception to year 11): Annual flu vaccination (available as a nasal and injectable immunisation)
- 12 to 13 years old (year 8 and above): HPV (Human papillomavirus) vaccination
- 13 to 14 years old (year 9 and above): Meningitis (Men ACWY) and tetanus, diphtheria, and polio (Td/IPV) booster
- 4 to 16 years old (from reception to year 11): MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
You can read more about these vaccinations on the NHS website.
Please contact your local Immunisations team to find out your school code and then visit www.surreyimmunisations.co.uk to give online consent and book an appointment.
You can contact your local team using the details in the section below.
Please visit www.surreyimmunisations.co.uk to give online consent (use the school code SR888888) and book your appointment. You will also need to give your area code A,B,C,D or E from the list below.
- Use code 'A' if the child lives in Woking, Runnymede or Surrey Heath
- Use code 'B' if the child lives in Spelthorne, Elmbridge, Epsom or Ewell
- Use code 'C' if the child lives in Banstead, Ashtead, Leatherhead, Dorking or Tattenham
- Use code 'D' if the child lives in Guildford and Waverley
- Use code 'E' if the child lives in Reigate, Redhill, Merstham, Horley, Oxted, Caterham, Lingfield.
You can contact your local team using the contact details below.
You can contact your local Immunisation team by email or telephone.
- Woking, Runnymede and Surrey Heath, Guildford and Waverley boroughs: email email@example.com or telephone 01483 794887.
- Mole Valley, Banstead, Splethorne, Elmbridge, Epsom & Ewell boroughs: email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8394 8153.
- Tandridge, Reigate, Redhill & Horley boroughs: email email@example.com or telephone 01737 775467.