Services for children with additional needs
Our teams provide specialist nursing services and also bring together different therapies into multi-disciplinary teams to ensure integrated care, treatment and support for the children and their families.
The teams support children at home, through special schools, specialist centres in mainstream schools and specialist clinics in the community. For school age children they work closely with the Local Education Authority and schools to deliver the therapies specified in the child's Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
For further information
- To follow up a referral
- For example, for developmental paediatrics or therapy services. Contact the One Stop referral centre (tel: 0300 222 5755, Option 2)
- For advice or questions about your child's health and two year development checks
- Referrals for ASD, ADHD or another neurological/developmental condition
- Your GP will need to make a referral. Visit the Developmental Paediatrics page for more information about these services in Surrey.
- Access to mental health services
- Your GP needs to refer your child via CAMHS
- Hearing concerns
- Contact the Audiology service
- Concerns or complaints about a Children and Family Health Surrey service
If your query is not covered by the routes above, please use the form below to contact us. Your query will be passed to the relevant team who will aim to respond within seven working days.