Families with children from birth to 19 years old can call our Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line on: 01883 340 922
The advice line is available from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and provides support on all aspects of child health, development and parenting.
- Child development
- Sleep and your baby
- Growth and your baby
- Infant feeding including breastfeeding
- Coping with a crying baby
- Healthy eating
- Management of minor illnesses
- Speech and communication
- Introducing family foods and solids
- Your emotional wellbeing
- School nursing service
Watch our video for further information about the Surrey perinatal mental health service.
We also provide child health clinics (appointment only) led by nursery nurses offering the opportunity for you and your family to access support and advice on your child's development. Visit the child health clinic page for more information.
Occupational Therapy Helpline
- DadPad - The Essential Guide for New Dads: DadPad is a free easy-to-use app for dads-to-be and dads with new babies in Surrey. DadPad can be downloaded free onto any smartphone from app stores. Dads and their partners just need to put in their postcode and select their local hospital trust.
- Emotional wellbeing tips for fathers