We provide child health drop-ins led by nursery nurses offering the opportunity for you and your family to access support with the below.
- Child development
- Speech and communication
- Infant feeding
- Introducing family foods and solids
- Sleep and information on bedding for your baby
- Accident prevention
- Managing minor illness
- Your emotional wellbeing and emotional wellbeing tips for mothers
- Emotional wellbeing tips for fathers
View our video for further information on our Surrey perinatal mental health service.
Your local health visiting team offer introducing solids group sessions in preparation for your baby starting solids at 6 months.
Information sheets offering further support and advice regarding your child’s development are available on the parent resource finder tool.
Our advice line also provides support for you and your family on all aspects of child health, development and parenting.
Find your local child health drop-in
You can find your local child health drop-in, including dates, days and times it is running, by using the map below.
Please contact our Advice Line if you need any help finding a drop-in or if any information requires updating.
For further information
- To follow up a referral
For example, for developmental paediatrics or therapy services such as speech and language therapy. Contact the One Stop referral centre (tel: 0300 222 5755, Option 2) and they will be able to advise.
- For advice or questions about your child's health
- 2 year development checks
- Referrals for ASD, ADHD or another neurological/developmental condition
Your GP will need to make a referral. Visit the Developmental Paediatrician service page for more information about these services in Surrey.
- Access to mental health services
Your GP needs to refer your child via MINDSIGHT Surrey CAMHS
- Hearing concerns
Contact the Audiology service
- Concerns or complaints about a Children and Family Health Surrey service
If your query is not covered by the routes above, please use the form below to contact us. Your query will be passed to the relevant team who will aim to respond within 7 working days.