Accessibility tools

Emotional wellbeing and mental health

If your child or young person needs emotional wellbeing or mental health advice or support, please contact Mindworks Surrey.

You may feel emotional after having your baby which might include anxiety and feeling low.

If you feel you need additional emotional advice or support please speak to your health visitor, contact our Surrey-wide 0-19 Advice Line or visit a child health drop-in.

You can also find emotional wellbeing advice, support and information through the Surrey perinatal mental health service.

Watch the video to find out more about this service.