Service contact details
Please visit our services section to select the service you need.
Please email CSH.email@example.com.
More information about service referral and contact details
To send feedback or a complaint
Please call our Patient Experience Team on 01306 646 223 or email CSH.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about how to provide feedback (complaints and compliments).
For further information
- To follow up a referral
For example, for developmental paediatrics or therapy services such as speech and language therapy. Contact the One Stop referral centre (tel: 0300 222 5755, Option 2) and they will be able to advise.
- For advice or questions about your child's health
- 2 year development checks
- Referrals for ASD, ADHD or another neurological/developmental condition
Your GP will need to make a referral. Visit the Developmental Paediatrician service page for more information about these services in Surrey.
- Access to mental health services
Your GP needs to refer your child via MINDSIGHT Surrey CAHMS
- Hearing concerns
Contact the Audiology service
- Concerns or complaints about a Children and Family Health Surrey service
If your query is not covered by the routes above, please use the form below to contact us.